Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 02:17 PM   #1
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Some interesting things that I noticed, this time that I re-watched the movie. Again.

So, I noticed some interesting things in the movie that I've either forgotten or never noticed. But I have no idea how many times I've seen this movie so maybe I'm just not paying attention like I used to.

I'm sure a lot of this has been covered at some point, but I wanted to throw in, especially with the ones that are funny.

Now, we all know the movie had some serious issues with production consistency, but even so, some of this stuff is just funny, and some make you go "Huh? Seriously, who was watching for this stuff during production?"

I made the images small enough I hope.

Edit: Just remembered a question I was going to post in a new thread but I'll post it here first to try to save the space on the front page.
I was wondering if they ever made a unique "+" coin for MP-20+ Wheeljack, just like they did with the chromed Megatron? Or did the + version just come with a standard MP-20 coin?

Thanks!

Last edited by Darkmatter; 04-17-2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: I think of things later. I forget stuff. Just... don't even...
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.