Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 05:50 PM   #29
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Zeta ZV-02 Core Star (Unicron)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgianos View Post
Bc no one would let me enjoy it on our thread!.. its called revengr .. we have crap currency and we have to pay for shipping ..it comes out to a high price .. but no one ever said I have a right to a toy at a price i can afford .. IP is theft period end of story there is no justification to buying it .. I have 3 p and I know I'm a hypocrite bc id hate it if someone stole my ip able to sell at a lower price bc they don't have to adhere to toy rules and regulations ... but here we are
So...you are loyal to Hasbro..because they are Hasbro? Okay, well, whatever works for you, but that sounds like a perfect recipe for a company to take advantage of someone to me. I assure you, they aren't loyal to you. In this case, it boils down to one simple economic truth - who offers the best bang for the buying dollar AND what price are you comfortable telling a company its okay to charge you? A thousand bucks for a toy, whether good or lackluster is nothing short of insulting the intelligence of loyal fans. I find Hasbro highly offensive atm if I'm being perfectly honest and as such I can comfortably say they are quickly losing my business with their rampant greed. Please, win my buying dollars back. I'd love nothing more.

Oh, and every time I see anything new about Zeta's offering I am consistently more and more impressed. We need a color sample!

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.