Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 08:29 PM   #14
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..
Re: Titans Return Ramhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectingtoys View Post
So over on the seibertron site, they just posted that Titans Return Ramhorn was spotted at a dollar store chain in Massachusetts for $3.

I just ordered him late last week from a seller on Amazon.com for about $17 - $18 CAD hopefully depending if any duties get hit. Never ordered from Amazon US before. I ordered 4 of them to level out the shipping costs. Gave up him showing up at any stores here in Canada.

Now I feel dumb, when I started buying Transformers 3 years ago, never thought this hobby would be so addictive. For those of you whom have been collecting longer, any chance Ramhorn would show up at any of our off the mainstream retailers?
Look at this way, it could be worse, for example I paid $30 for him from Ebay including shipping.

It's a crapshoot. The way I look at it? (Similar to what Sun Swipe Prime says)

-get the early, easy to find waves on sale (I very frequently use TRU's price guarantee if I paid full price and a sale shows up)
-be prepared to pay a little extra for the ending waves...perhaps pre-order online. Hopefully with the sales on the early waves you still come out ahead of paying full retail for everything.

Last edited by Echotransformer; 02-23-2018 at 08:31 PM.
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.