Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 05:42 PM   #5
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Re: Frank Welker VIP Ticket System

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazemanpress View Post
The tickets went on sale today for TFCON 2016 and Frank Welker VIP. Wow i'm very disappointed on the way how they organized it this year to buy VIP Tickets for Frank Welker.

You first have to purchase weekend pass for $50 and then get VIP ticket for $175, wow really? talk about TFCON turning into Botcon in the near future.

Last year was alot easier, you just buy what time you wanted to vip session with Peter Cullen and you just bought the ticket, not extra cost of weekend pass.

i volunteer each year and help out, and dont need to buy a weekend pass, i just need vip pass for Frank Welker. And what if somebody can only attend a Saturday just to come see Frank, i hope they change this option soon and people complain about. Not everyone has extra cash to burn, some on budget too.

Frank Welker has been childhood icon of mine would have love to meet him but not paying extra $50 for something i dont't need. I hope they change this.

Thanks

Faze
As posted in this forum volunteers do get free admission to the convention so what you are saying isn't really accurate. If you volunteered in the past you would know this so not sure where you are getting this from.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.