Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
STI 2NV
Energon
STI 2NV's Collection

I was a huge transformers fan ever since my parents bought me my first go bot, unfortunately I gave up collecting in my early teenage years. I ended up off loading all my TFs onto a friend of mine which has me kicking myself ever since.

My father never gave up on Transformers so every Christmas I would receive one TF whether it be a minicon set or something as big as armada Tidalwave. After the 2007 movie came out my interest returned and after ROTF I bought my first Transformer in a long time, Universe G1 Reissue Optimus Prime. I didn't end up buying another figure until Christmas day 2009 when I won a huge lot of G1 reissues Encore and the Bookstyle ones.

My collection according to the site I use to categorize them has gone from 1 to over 600 figures in the past 2 years and it's still growing month to month. It's been great being part of this community and I hope to for many years to come.

Now Time for some transitional collection pictures.

The first picture I took of my collection, I had just received my huge lot of reissues and bought a bunch of animated and universe figures.

Soon after I started buying Alts and Masterpiece toys, also started running out of shelf space

Ended up finally getting a Glass Ikea Case for my figures that didn't fit on the desk

Last edited by STI 2NV; 01-09-2012 at 06:02 PM.
STI 2NV is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.