Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 01:49 PM   #10554
ChrisW
Thread Killer
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
Uhhh, so Walmart shipped my Trypticon via Loomis... What the heck? Anyone have experience with them? I have NEVER seen a Loomis office and am 100% not going to be home when they try to deliver. Why not just use Canada Post?

Yes! I just went through that after ordering some Jurassic World toys. I had no idea they shipped through Loomis now, and it was indeed annoying.

Loomis does give you tracking, though, so it is not all bad. They seem to be slower than other couriers too. While my package seems to have been placed on a truck for delivery on their estimated delivery date, no delivery attempt was made that day (which was annoying since I took the day off work to receive it). The first delivery attempt came about 3 business days later. They will try to deliver twice and then you have to pay for a third delivery.

I got in touch with them and was able to pick up the package from their depot. Unlike most of the other couriers, whose depots are all by the airport, the Loomis depot was in Burnaby so it wasn't too bad to get to.

When selecting shipping for your order, I would recommend using either Ship To Store or Ship To Canada Post Pickup Location instead of getting anything delivered via Loomis. You'll get your stuff a lot quicker; it took me 2 weeks to get my stuff instead of the normal one week.

Actively Hunting: Legacy Nemesis (on sale)

Just Got: Legacy United Tasmainia Kid
ChrisW is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.