Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #20
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Kre-O Reviews by Scrapper6 (Now with Pictures)

Well folks it's official, I hate the internet, I hate it so much I'm prepared to simply just image dump and let you sort it out.

Spent an hour typing up my review, internet explorer encountered a problem and had to shut down.

F it I say, f it all to hell because copy paste failed to preserve what the hell I was doing at crunch time.

Here's the shots for the review, take a look at the toys, enjoy them folks, I'm not wasting my time trying to type back what the hell I said originally and there's no point in working on a new bloody review.

Dragon Assault box, box fun.

Instructions.

Back of box.

Contents, two characters, Trailcutter: Autobot. Grimwing: Predacon.

Vehicle Mode, fairly decent improvement.

Kreons in scale with Grimwing when in vehicle mode? Maybe.

Mech Venom Strike.

Cross Promotion on back of instructions first time all Kre-O sets from a year have been shown. Combiners optional.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Action shots on back of box. Fun.

Eh, kinda.

Two characters and a gun this time, but meh, Dragon Assault is better out of the two I think.

Windcharger: Autobot, Corhada: Predacon (Only place found so far from the Beast Hunters sub-line.)

Vehicle modes first to rely on stickers in these sets. Fairly decent alt modes though, compared to some Micro-Changers.

Missile launcher, kids might like it. Bang, bang, pew, pew. Takes away from Predacon build potential though.

Full contents in action pose and such, ooooo battle pack... Not so much.

Final thoughts and ratings.

Dragon Assault: 2.5, alright set even at full price, could have used parts to make Grimwing Kreon.

Mech Venom Strike: 2, weaker of the two found in this assortment of sets, missile launcher used to pad out. Corhada decent enough, but need Kreon form badly, nice nod to Beast Wars Neo character of the same name, though different faction. Buy at discount.

There we go, in the future remind me to type reviews in Microsoft Word, then if the stupid Internet crashes I won't have to deal with these headaches and hassles.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.