Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 09:40 AM   #12
Chigimus
Masterpiece
Re: NES classic edition worth it?

Sigh.....I only realized they went on sale yesterday at noon. By the time I found out and went out hunting for them, they were long gone. Distribution seemed to be higher out here compared to the quantities some of you have been saying. One Walmart told me they got about 24 in, Best Buy said about 30, TRU about 20 as well.

In terms of re-stock, I got answers all over the calendar. One Walmart said it could be as early as next week, TRU said up to a month later.

I've heard numerous criticisms about the short cord lengths, but that's nothing a longer HDMI cable won't fix. And as for longer controller cables, the Wii Classic controllers are compatible with this mini console (not the actual wireless remote, but the traditional controller Nintendo made for the Wii with the D-pad, analog sticks, 6 buttons, etc.).

I also read the visual detail is better than the virtual console that Nintendo was offering through the Wii. Runs smoothly, crisp audio. Should be a good experience. So although I don't have it yet, from what I hear, it should be a worthy experience.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.