Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 10:23 PM   #5
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Walmart's Price Matching is Total BS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
You've never heard such crap in your life? Their price matching policy has stated "won't match just percent off" for YEARS. It was like that when I still lived in British Columbia, which was over nine years ago.

I understand your frustration. But their policy has been this way for a LONG time. If you can't show them an actual price for an item, they don't want to match it. If the flyer shows the actual price for, say, a deluxe class figure, then fine. If it doesn't, too bad. This is NOT even close to news.

(I can't recall clearly but I'm fairly sure they have a "not matching online retailers" listed in there as well. And it's kind of asinine to expect them to match amazon, of all places. I do agree that their refusal to match WALMART.CA is silly.)
I've read in multiple posts that people were allowed to price match using this same Toysrus sale in other stores (one a few days ago in Calgary). Each store seems to have different standards which is bs. Also, Best Buy and Memory Express price match (and price beat with Best Buy) with Amazon. So I don't see how it's asinine when other brick and mortar retailers are clearly doing it.

Stores would rarely make a fuss when you provide them physical proof of a sale elsewhere. I don't really care if they've had this policy for years, it's quite nonsensical.

Here's that other price matching scenario I was referring to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
1x GF OP @ 130th WM. Hiding behind 2x Shockwave on lower shelf.

It doesn't scan... good luck buying it. Took me 20 mins and 3 reps to checkout with my 1. But I did get a PM with TRU after explaining Leader class size and their sale.

Last edited by ssjgoku22; 05-01-2019 at 10:32 PM.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.