Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 12:12 AM   #19
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Dose MP Grimlock fit in with CHUGS?

For me, for the most part I try to use real life scale for the Classics line to sort out any arguments and discrepancies. But what was offered from Hasbro/Takara is what we've had to work with in some cases. So the mini bots they don't really exist in my collection, I was never a fan of bots that transformed into similar vehicles like Huffer and Prime both beings trucks but Huffer was way smaller and the size of Bumblebee. I think the show gave me OCD, lol. I'm happy with the Voyager Seaspray in my collection and thanks Cubex for Huff, I will be buying you soon. So MP mini bots by anyone if I like them will fit into my Classics collection.

I had my MP Grimlock displayed with my Classics for the longest time until recently when I got the Takara FOC Grimlock. Now I have the AOE G1 version so the FOC is moving over to my Cybertronian mode shelf which is what I consider my pre/post G1 earth modes. I wasn't unhappy with my MP Grimmy with my Classics I just wanted to give the MP's I do have some more company.

Unfortunately there are a lot more Voyager Autobots than Voyager Decepticons so you see a vast difference in Autobot vs Decepticon height on a shelf but it is getting better and more balanced with more recent Hasbro/Takara offerings for Decepticons. Now just want some seekers redone into a voyager scale along with Astrotrain and Octane and all will be right with the world on my shelves.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.