Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #13
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
Re: What are the best non-story related toys?

[QUOTE=Alexander Quinn;255475]TFTM Dropkick, Overcast and Long Arm are three of my favorite movie-verse figures, period. Overcast (also Dreadwing and Fearswoop) is an under estimated mould. I know a lot of people have issues with the drone style head, but I think it really works on that figure. It isn't often you get a jet-former done a little diffferently.

I gotta agree with you there just got Dropkick MOSC for $5 at TFCon and I love him his alt mode is SWEET, I didn't want to transform him but I had to, to see the figure. Love that the tailgate comes down and you can remove the cover and spoiler. I knew I liked the figure at the time but I had other priorities I got my son the Jolt figure at the time and he is sweet too I wish the purples matched and I never would've got him for 5 bucks anywhere else but TFCon, show me that my patience does pay off. My son who was 5 at the time got me Overcast and again I agree with you, now I guess I have to get Long Arm or should I say Hoist Mind you if I was really fussy, the figures were feature in the video game, lol.

Last edited by The 12th Prime; 07-23-2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Added more info
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.