Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 04:38 PM   #7
Autobot_Lancer
Robot in Disguise
Re: TF Con 2014 reviews/ Report

This was my first TFCON and I know it's not going to be the last. There were a lot of awesome moments for me. Starting off with finally meeting a fellow board members in which I've only known for the past 6 years via PSN, It was great to finally meet both Renegade_decepticon and Sureshot22. That was followed up with the hunt for Malwave, never in my life have I seen so many Nerf guns being used to hunt down just one person. Meeting Gregg Berger at the bar and chatting with him on Friday was another highlight.

Saturdays dealer room was insane, I never thought it would be possible to blow $1300 in less then 20 mins on plastic crack. Plus being the very first person in line (got there at 5:30am) had its perks, scoring both my holy grails Quakewave and Green Giant. Got some prints signed then went for lunch with a bunch of board members, thanks BF for the Burrito Brothers damn that was good. Took in the Cybertronic Spree with Sureshot22 and for those that hated on them well you guys missed out that was by far one of the coolest things I've ever seen and they were freaking awesome.finished that night off with some laughs watching the faction feud.

Sunday I just took that as a relax day before my flight back to edmonton. I want to thank all of those that I met during this trip. You guys made this a memorable experience that I shall remember for the rest of my life. Matrix holder and Joe you guys were awesome room mates , hope to see you guys again there. I really hope if things go well I will be able to make the trip again next year, but with my wife and I buying a house in the spring it may not be promising. Either way I will return and I hope to see you all again. Thanks again for the excellent time and all the memories !

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.