Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 01:52 PM   #4
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Customer Service PROBLEMS at Toysrus.ca - Ignoring Lost Items - Advice??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
You'll have to better explain your problem.
The short version, as I am seeking direction mostly on who to contact, not so much to pull people into the issue directly...but if others think the details might help I'd be happy to discuss it with them.

So they got my address wrong, did nothing to fix it, sent it via the wrong method...the courier was going to dump my products as TRU changed my address to the wrong one again so I couldnt even pick up, despite having to take time off work to fix the issue they created after almost two weeks of the same problem. They ignored all the issues for a week while my items were at the point of being trashed, still ignored it, and when the courier opened parcels to find the right address, they didnt put receipt or invoice in so no way to prove id or even return the items....still ignored any help after more than a week on time sensitive issues...all after requests were made for help from svp, management and formal complaints process request. Still never heard from them since the 4th of Jan.

So no resolution as no communication on a time sensitive issue on error wholly created by them...one that goes against their published policy on shipping. Small attempts at resolution made more complex by them f'ing up address again and again, and no receipt for order so could not prove real address.

I'm surprised how bad their service has been. I really dislike and avoid the act of whinging, and actually work in solving more complicated problems...but thought some community help and information on this issue for future members might be worth publishing.

Not too impressed by a company trying to avoid further issues with bankruptcy...unfortunately in Canada there are not that many options to buy those products.

I also wish to note, the initial staff member was very helpful in moving the process forward, but no responses were given to her escalating the matter. Also store staff in the GTA are usually really great, nice people indeed. Always be courteous and never directly insult anyone...but TRU.ca is really rubbish.

Thanks for your concern...
MilanX3
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.