Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
chans formers
raff ow roud
Re: Revoltech Skywarp and Thundercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-morada View Post
Hey Chan I encourage you to dig for that figure, be proud and show your art to the world!

About the paint, did you use solid blue or clear?
The paint I used for this was House of Color clear blue, you know automotive exotic paint samples and added green pearlsents powder.
As for the cons symbols, I did make an effort to order the trough Reprolables, but got lost during the holidays, ughhhh... Anyway I don't have the funds yet to make a Revoltech Sunstorm yet, hopefully one of my fequent returning clients ask me to do one, I'll post it if it happens.

By the way thanks for commenting!
the paint i used was tamiya "blue",which ended up looking about 2 shades away from navy blue once it all driedone of these days i'll dig'em out,too much projects at once,could be good,could be bad.but the pearls you used totally look pimp!!!if you look at the classics skywarp and thunder cracker i did not too long ago,they're painted with the exact same paint as what i did on the revoltech versions.i also like how you used a darker "gunmetal" chrome as opposed to silver.on mine i used tamiya gloss silver but it looks kinda too shiny.nice color choices!!!

Last edited by chans formers; 01-26-2009 at 04:52 PM.
chans formers is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.