View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #17
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Price hike for 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justprime View Post
This has been an on going gouge for a number of years not to mention the most recent trend to overcharge Canadians (seige jetfire u.s. vs us pricing) if the rumors are correct ,hollow plastic, no real value,shitty distrabution,etc...hasbro after years of slapping the G1 community is now relying on our dollars.. imho from a collector that has been in it from the start,supported Hasbro, Takara ..I find myself not only vary vary selective these days but loosing my spirit in pursuit of a ever increasing poor quality /expensive product backed by a substandard cartoon to fill corpoate pockets...hail to yhird party thought id never say that....wont be spending much on hasbro products in future if at all.
End Rant
Made me look up when Prime ended.

We've had the shittiest and bare bones animation for over half a decade now. That is absurd. How is it so hard for Hasbro to get a proper show on?

The comics had a good run but dropped off by the last year or two, and the reboot has been uninspiring.

We're in a dark period for transformers media after some tremendous material, and there is no end in sight.

And the distribution is hilariously bad. Is it like this for star wars, or power rangers, or anything else?

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.