Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 02:40 AM   #8
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.
Re: TF Con Event Schedule

Actually there was quite a few cosplayers coming this year, supposely even someone coming from the UK. At the current time, this was going to be the most I've seen thus far.

The importance of events depends on the person. For example, this year I am only attending like 2 or 3 events. That isn't including the costume contest because I wasn't going to enter it anyways. I do not enter contests, never did, ever. No matter what con. Don't just assume all cosplayers just enter to win crap, not all do. Personally I only cosplay to show off the love and passion I have for a character.

But there is some cosplayers that go all out for the fame, some might not see a point in draggin' their cosplays all the way knowing that they might not be able to perform. I wasn't speaking of myself.

A good example of this is on Saturday leading up to the contest there was a sudden boom in cosplayers but on Sunday they all but disappeared.

Also what is this suppose to mean:

"fellow cosplay girls showed up"

Rude. The only cosplayer I am coming with is my sister. That's it. I don't know any other cosplayer personally so do not assume that we just gather in groups like some posse and invade in your space.

You sound like you are very against the idea of change. That the idea that the small show getting bigger with a wide selection of events that attract all kinds of the TF fandom bothers you. And implementing things you dislike or could cause it to grow into a bigger, better convention could be is a bad thing.

Also I have zero idea where in the world you got the idea that I had a problem with it tailoring it to kids.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.