Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #4
Nomad
Airachnid's ratservant
Send a message via AIM to Nomad Send a message via MSN to Nomad
Re: Nomad's collection thread - Building a Mystery :)

Thanks fellas, and yeah, that shelfcase thing is amazing. I only have to clean it like once every 6 months (oppose to everything else which gets dusty in like 3 days), and the dust that gets in only travels like an inch. The overall look is really nice too, and its easily a collectible of sorts in itself. I remember back when I only had 2 shelves with toys (the other 2 had books & games). Now the entire thing's been consumed (with good breathing room though), and began to sprout into the rest of my room too. Sucks that I don't have room to display my Star Wars or Power Ranger stuff (aka my tier 2 collecting hobbies), but its all good.

Also about the G2 comics, I've only got 4 of em. There's a guy on TFW who has 2 or 3 others (ones I don't have) for sale so I may bite, but right now I've only got a few of those (enough to serve as a single backdrop). I have tonnes of the G1 comics though, but in my opinion, they're not nearly as nice when it comes to reading material or toy backdrops.

... and you're right about Rampage & Inferno, the latter of which is likely to be the next BW character I get. I've seen people selling him for like 10 bucks so I know it won't be hard, but he's just fell victim to not being a priority, at least not yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
"they're all gone, vultures everywhere"
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.