Thread: Siege Springer
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 05:13 PM   #19
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Siege Springer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico82 View Post
I agree with this 100%. No need to apologize at all especially to someone who seems so fragile and goes on such a misconstrued diatribe for something as trivial as how to and how not to play with a toy.

If you're really that "insulted" because someone voiced their opinion and said that his experience transforming the toy was a lot more positive than yours then keep in mind that he could have equally turned your argument against you and busted your balls for having such a hard time.

With all of that said, let's all enjoy our hobby and not be such Snowflakes when someone disagrees your opinion. Otherwise, go back to the North Pole and cover yourself in bubble-wrap.
It's nothing about being snowflakes or such, nor about opinion about the figure...

I just don't agree with the part " if you’re experienced with TFs,".

I find this insulting to the OP to everyone that finds that this figure requires to be perfectly aligned to snap properly together.

I refuse to assume that everyone that is stating that this particular figure is difficult doesn't have "experience".

Come on... that was absolutely no need for something that comes off like that... turning this in a contest of skills.... really?

A simple, "I have no trouble and enjoy the figure." would be more than enough, there was no need to go in that direction.

Thats it... this shouldn't have escalated beyond that.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.