Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 11:04 AM   #10
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus
Re: Collecting Masterpieces

1. Do you collect all masterpieces that are released? or certain ones?

I collect on screen characters from season 1-Rebirth.

2 Do you try to be G1 cartoon accurate and collect all the Autobots/Deceptions that appeared in the original Ark(season1) along with other seasons and the movie? or just the ones that appeal to you?

Any MP released that appeared on screen from Season 1 - Rebirth will end up in my collection.

3. How are the 3rd Party Masterpieces? do you recommend them? which is good line to go with E-hobby, Henkei and Igear?

Right now for 3P MP's I have been sticking with FT. Shockwave was a nice addition (not perfect but nice) and their Dinobots look outstanding.

I am staying away from MINIBOTS right now because with the release of BB you know we will start getting more.

How is the PP05 (ironhide) and PP05M (Ratchet)

Personally I think the iGear Ironhide and Ratchet just don;t quite fit in with MPs.

Im currently in a smaller place so my collection space decreased. I simply display them on a shelf, no backgrounds. The only background I have is the iGear Arc set that I display my Generations on.

4. How do you display your Masterpiece? and do you have a background or dioramas for them - Ark background or Teletraan1?

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.