Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
FEZaid
Arabian Knight
Your thoughts on Transformers Prime season 2

Hi all,

it’s been around awhile now since the last episode (Darkest Hour) of Transformers Prime season 2 aired: November 2nd, 2012 (So far not on Teletoon just yet).

What are your thoughts?

My opinion is: If you are familiar with anime, there are some shows that have no real goals in the story, so the viewers are a 'big brother', just stalking the character(s) on what they are up to. The character(s) might be invested into something that eventually gets accomplished or fixed but doesn't do anything to the stories progression, later ending on a happy note (This is an anime genre called ‘Slice of Life’). That’s how I felt about Season 2.

Not to say the season was a total waste, it definitely had potential that just didn’t get exposed. I had fun watching it: animation is great, love the art style, choreography of the fights are amazing. The first season made it to be taking itself seriously and was going on the right path, it seemed like the writers lost their motivation and just did their best to wrap up the season. We have to remember that this is a show targeting children, my brother sure loved it and watched some episodes multiple times (So do I).

This is like Animated: the first season was ok, second season just didn't really do much, lets hope Prime Season 3 will be like Animated's.

Exited for Beast Hunters!!!! Estimated release is Spring 2013, since during that time they will release the figures.

Last edited by FEZaid; 11-20-2012 at 01:26 PM.
FEZaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.