Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 04:15 PM   #20
Big Filipino
Protectobot
Re: TFCon 2018 *Unofficial* Feedback Thread

This year's TFCon helped rekindle a "spark" (if you will) for Transformers that was somewhat diminishing over the last few years. Having missed out on my first TFCon in 9 years in 2017, I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about coming back this year.

I walked away not only feeling rejuvenated and anxious to see what Hasbro will be putting out next, but motivated to track down things that I had let pass me by over the last 2 years. A lot of that has to do with finally taking time to appreciate what was out there but also witnessing the joy that so many of us have found in these little pieces of plastic. It's really quite contagious.

Moreover, the outpouring of support I witnessed for Nick Roche with our table right beside the pin sales on Sunday reminded me of why Transformers fans really are some of the best and that TFCon is (as so many have said) not just about getting toys but about seeing friends, hanging out and feeling like a kid again.

My only regret was that I didn't buy more stuff but I think my wife is more than happy about that fact.

Special thanks to all of you who stopped by Cobra Commander's and my table to talk TFs and to make a purchase. It was very much appreciated.

Last edited by Big Filipino; 07-19-2018 at 04:18 PM.
Big Filipino is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.