Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 06:11 PM   #15
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: TFCon 2018 *Unofficial* Feedback Thread

I have a different opinion on the now 2 days straight TFCon arrangement: why can't we have a convention for TF all by its own? There will be a 80's Toys Expo or something coming up anyway organized by the same team so you have a chance for the other non-TF stuffs.

As for the 2nd dealer room last year: it was a disaster for the dealers who stuck over there because there is simply not much traffic. I was there as a dealer last year so I know. I guess for some less dealers means less things to choose from which I can fully understand the feeling but there is only so much room at that hotel/convention centre.

I think this year's selection at the tables/booths were not bad. As a small amateur dealer I tried to offered a wide varieties of stuffs from my collections, and when I had the chance to walked around a bit I see a few things from G1 to the latest offerings (HasTak + 3rd party). I just don't have the dough to get it all Yes, there were some stuffs that I wanted that couldn't be found but all in all I am happy.

As for some of the exclusives that are in limited number: I didn't get the chance to get a Drift. I guess it can't be help when they don't even get most of the stocks in. Well, at least I got a MakeToys G2 Not-Jazz/Maestro and I am fine with that.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyway, it was a fun time this year and thanks for the organizer and the volunteers to make this happened! I am looking forward for the next TFCon already

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately

Last edited by QuadESL63; 07-18-2018 at 06:25 PM.
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.