Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 08:17 AM   #1
Oberon Prime
Beasty
Would like to purchase at TFCon

Hello,

I am attending TFCon on Saturday, July 12th. And I have grown paranoid about finding anything on my list along with having no idea what most of it should be priced at.

I am wondering if anybody has any of these items that they have grown tired of and would be willing to meet with me that day so I may pay you for them. I would like to hear from anybody who is attending TFCon on Saturday whether they have a table or ar just taking it in like myself. If nothing else I'd like to get an idea of what the prices being looked for these are before I have to decide if a price being asked for at TFCon is fair.

I need no sealed figures most are good loose. I prefer to have packaging for any MP, Import or 3rd Party figures. Here is my list.

Classics - Mirage
Universe - Sideswipe
Universe - Sunstreaker
Universe/Henkei! - Cyclonus (purple colour)
Reveal the Shield - Windcharger
Reveal the Shield - Perceptor
Generations - Scourge
Arms Micron - AM-12 War Breakdown
Alternity - Convoy (Vibrant Red)
MP-12 - Sideswipe/Lambor (okay with KO if cheap enough)

Please if its not too much trouble let me know if you have the item for private sale and how much you want for it. Or at least tell me what price you are looking for, even if I'd have to fight the crowds for it.
My Want Thread
My Sales Thread

Oberon Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.