Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 04:45 AM   #9
Chigimus
Masterpiece
Re: Power Of The Primes Dinobot Combiner Volcanicus Prototype In-Hand Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
For me, combination is the draw. But man that chest mode looks a little janky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post
FWIW, it's cool that Hasbro is giving us updated G1 characters AND trying new ideas at the same time. It's a shame these are undersized though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alternatorfan View Post
K O S COMING.
GUARANTEED.
While it's nice to see Hasbro finally giving us a modern take on a complete set of dinobots, making them a combiner team is not a new idea as 2 3rd party companies already beat them to that punch. If anything, Hasbro probably got inspired by 3rd parties to try making them combine.

That said, yes, that combined mode does seem thin around the torso. I don' think he'll be able to hold up his combined form arms very well. It just seems to look like it'll have stability issues.

Also, it truly is a shame that they went with a Voyager Grimlock and deluxe sizes for the rest of the team. They really should have been leader-class Grimlock and voyager size for the other dinobots. I suppose we shouldn't be surprise if Wei Jiang makes the OS KO's for this set too, but here we are still waiting for them to finish off upscaling the traditional headmasters and meanwhile they started upsizing some combiner wars deluxes?! Come on!
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.