View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
jackalprime
Y U NO MAKE NEW BEASTWARS
jackalprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Custom Transformers : Sideswipe and Sunstreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Not my call to make and don't take it wrong, but personally, I think you should be paying to advertise your stuff here since you're clearly a business and making a living out of your customs. Because you, like most non-Canadian kitbashers who post here, pretty much only come here to pimp your stuff before putting on on Ebay. Which is... kinda rude, no matter how nice the stuff is. Right? I don't think Mario from Automaton or the guys from A3U would be allowed to start threads to advertise their stuff, especially without a banner... Don't crucify me, someone had to ask the question someday.

here, here Pascal. People from the boards sometimes post up pics of their customs and say they are on sale on ebay (ive done it myself in fact). but like myself we are not in it for the long haul, we do it once in a while to showcase our talents/ideas. posting your stuff for sale when you are making a living off of it, and posting a huge banner below is nothing more than free advertising-a great business practice in terms of the bottom line, but not an ethical one. Like pascal says, mario wouldnt continually make a thread with all his new stuff, he does sometimes release newsletters, but i cant even remember the last time he did that.

"for everything there ever was"

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.