Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 08:33 PM   #7
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Transformers Kingdom New Listings: Scorponok, Waspinator, Pipes, Rhinox, Galvatro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
I'll be perfectly honest here. I can understand re-packing some characters that already exist. However Wheeljack is the worst idea for a re-pack for the deluxe line. We had him in abundance for wave 1 Earthrise. We have him again more than likely shelf warming for Netflix Wave 2, Wheeljack did NOT deserve a Kingdom slot.

I would have preferred either a new mold character for that slot or at least something more interesting. Make a repaint of somebody, make a re-pack of Prowl or Bluestreak, do ANYTHING but give us Wheeljack all over again when he's been in stock for the better part of an entire year with shelf warming everywhere. It is not hard to get a Wheeljack.

The rest of this leaked list looks and sounds great, but the inclusion of Wheeljack of all figures just really makes me question Hasbro's case making decisions.
Agreed. Why couldn’t that slot go to a single pack Ironhide, Prowl, or Ratchet. How about Bumblebee?
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.