Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
zackmak
Robot Master
Cyclonus Metallic 'Stealth' bust TFcon 2006 exclusive question

I understand it was an exclusive at TFcon 2006, but on the box it has a sticker saying it was an exclusive to 'Comic City Con' and then it has a website underneath (comiccitytn.com).

Was there another convention called 'Comic City' this bust was an exclusive for besides TFcon 2006 in Toronto?

I actually emailed Hard Heroes (the company who produced this bust) a couple years ago and asked this same question. Surprisingly, this is what they responded back with:

We never produced an item for the TFcon in Toronto. The 100 pieces were an exclusive for Comic City, who also does cons. Not sure what's going on there.
Thanks,
Hard Hero

I found a business called Comic City in Detroit and emailed them, but no response. I checked out comiccitytn.com and nothing pointed to it having an exclusive or ties to TFcon back in 2006.

Anybody have any info on this? I know it was advertised as a TFcon exclusive and even tfwiki has it as such, but the 'Comic City Con' sticker on the box, in addition to Hard Heroes' response, throws everything off.

Thanks.
zackmak is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.