Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 01:27 AM   #4
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: 3 main Autobots and Decepticons???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordonez View Post
I totally agree for the Decepticons. The Autobots are still weighing on my shoulder with the exception of Optimus Prime. I'd probably say Bumblebee too. Not sure about the 3rd.
BB was and is the pushed "fun and relatable" character for kids across the cartoons and movies... but as actually "main" characters, if you go across all "universes"... UM and Grimmy have been the most consistant (aside OP which there's absolutely no debating him as the top one), and why I stated them in a completely impartial way. Those three represent the Autobots, BB represents the "little guy" that is forced down everyone's throat. Same reason I omitted mentioning Hot Rod/Rodimus as I find his character to be the one level higher than BB to be force down people's throat more than the value of the actual character...

Sale of toys would also show the appeal of which are the true main characters... (and if BB hadn't been pushed like he's been in the movies, he'd be just one of the other side characters). He's the Jar-Jar Binks of the TF world. He is the most commercialized character, not an actual main one.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 05-03-2019 at 08:30 AM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.