View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 06:14 PM   #16
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Unite warriors Computron

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereDragon EX View Post
But on the other hand, if you prefer G1 toy accuracy, then I'm more inclined to say Hasbro's Computron is better than Takara's. Also, Hasbro's Computron is animation accurate to the Combiner Wars Machinima cartoon, so that's a thing. Because of that, now I can get away with saying Hasbro's Computron is technically screen-accurate, lol. The funny thing is that this debate doesn't really exist for me at all, since I own both Computrons.
Well that's just it. No secret that Hasbro is going for toy accuracy as opposed to Takara going for animation. It all depends on what you like. Me I love the cartoon, always have and always will and the closer a figure can get to what I remember that's good enough for me. The only thing I can say as to why I got the Hasbro was lack of patience, a really good deal and the fact that I knew I would sell the Scrounge/Cybaxx combo the second I brought it home. Now I have what Hasbro originally referred to as Betatron (para-phrasing I know) and Computron. If I really need to have "Betatron" have a circle of death I'll string Cosmos up there lol.

Last edited by wervenom; 09-07-2016 at 06:18 PM.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.