Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
FreedomGundam
Freedom, ikimasu!
Re: Your favorite BW toys...

My favorite BW moulds are:
- Big Convoy: while his beast mode suffers from virtually zero articulation (moving trunk/tusks don't really count), his 'bot mode more than makes up for it. He has great articulation, plenty of weaponry, and that "I'm going to kick your ass if you piss me off" imposing look.
- the original Optimus Primal, specifically the Japanese "Reborn" one or the North American TRU 2-pack one): My first BW toy was Universe Optimus Primal, and while I never cared for BW toys before, this one really impressed me. Great-looking and solid modes, amazing articulation.
- the original T-Rex Megatron, specifically the Japanese "Reborn" one or the North American TRU 2-pack one): I was so amazed with my Universe Primal that I bought a BM T-Wrecks. Impressed me just as much.

I don't own any BW/BM toys outside of Primals and the original T-Rex Megatrons (Megatron, TRU Megatron and T-Wrecks). The Transmetal I/II Primals were kinda "whatever" to me, and the Lio Convoy mould wasn't as impressive as Primal's or Big Convoy's...
FreedomGundam is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.