Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 11:01 AM   #18
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
Re: What do you do with your old versions of characters?

As I've been going through this spat of "upgrades" "updates", I've been selling most of my earlier versions of certain characters in CHUG form. Some still go for decent amounts, others are close to worthless (looking at you Classics Grimlock).

The one area of toys I have yet to sell "old" versions of is the Prime Wars trilogy toys. I am still keeping all "old versions" of characters (albeit in storage not on display). I just really liked the Prime Wars Trilogy.

For Combiner Wars, I really liked the combiner wars aesthetic and toy quality and even though all of UW Convoy Grand Prime and UW Lynx Master have WFC trilogy upgrades in hand or announced I am still keeping them for now..

For Titans Return, I really liked the base and head master options so I still have Leader Soundwave and Leader Prime in storage... Even still have the triple change Prime and Megs although they may go on e-bay soon.

For POTP, I still have the big Leader Optimus, again, because I liked the aesthetic. And I even still have POTP Starscream... Even if I won't put them out since they don't scale with others.

But it's getting bad the number of "in storage" old versions that I may have to revisit... Hmm...
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.