Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 11:31 PM   #5
MonstaBot
Sword of Fury=:p
Re: What would society look like post zombie apocalypse?

Oh I love Post Apocalyptic Thought Exercises=
Years ago when the Resident Evil games were big I would pass the time at work imagining how I would survive in the office I worked in- What I could use as weapons and where I could get supplies. I would even have fun seeing how fast I could enter the passcode into the 'restricted' areas of the building= But enough about me and my light hearted take on undead fest... What would society look like post zombie apocalypse?

Well as shown in excellent shows like The Walking Dead and the Living Dead movies, the imagined fun of the gamer and the optimism of the survivalist would soon turn to stark terror in this new nightmare world. Take the worst parts of humanity unleash it upon a society on the brink of collapse and just add zombies. In zombie and other post apocalyptic lore, Humans are the real Monsters. Zombies are just there to show us the horrible things that humanity will resort to during a disaster. You need only look to the tragedies and wars of the past and even present to see how quickly people resort to violence and totally destroy everything and themselves.... Newly implemented Marshal Law and all organized government would soon collapse as would basic necessities and infrastructure like water, electricity, hospitals, transportation and food. Cities would die and be abandoned as would the suburbs, small towns and eventual safe havens in the wilderness. Nowhere would be safe or untouched from the plague of the dead... Ungh!
Too real and too bleak. I think I'll stick to my zombie flicks and games=

Last edited by MonstaBot; 07-30-2017 at 03:14 PM.
MonstaBot is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.