Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 08:13 PM   #21
WereDragon EX
Robot Master
Re: Unite warriors Computron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Yeah, the protectobots became defensor in the combiner wars crossover. Last we saw, they had again left Cybertron to return to the list light. And it sure seems clear that onslaught and the combaticons are going to become Bruticus with a brain-dead swindle... I mean, he has the enigma. It's obvious as efffff. And awesome, can't wait for IDW Bruticus. Loving the combaticons in til all are one!

Lightspeed and afterburner were incinerated in the Kimia onslaught (sacrificing themselves to stop the cons from using Kimia as a doomsday weapon). Nosecone was, um, eaten by the sweeps in said assault.

I don't think they're coming back.

(Strafe is aboard the lost light on the security team. According the wiki, scattorshot has only made two small cameos since waaaay back when spotlights were a regular thing!)

Anyway, uw Computron is still amazing.
Yeah, obviously, Bruticus will probably debut in IDW very soon, though I wonder if forming Bruticus with a comatose/brain-dead Swindle will cause a gestalt with a "dead leg", which happened to Devastator when the Constructicons merged using Scrapper's corpse.

Well, IDW has pulled some very strange things in the past, so I wouldn't put it past them to introduce Computron in some form, be it through resurrecting the dead Technobots or simply using substitute characters to form the gestalt anyway. Maybe Scattershot uses his "special combination powers" to make a gestalt anyway, be it Betatron or Computron.

UW Computron is amazing, but I'd also argue that CW Computron is equally so.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.