Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #11
Detective Barricade
Beasty
Send a message via MSN to Detective Barricade Send a message via Skype™ to Detective Barricade
Re: Thoughts on Comparing MP01 vs MP10 convoy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwpbl View Post
I do not have MP-01, but I do have MP-10 and I can say it is pretty awesome! I do have some beefs with it though:
1) not all the fingers move independently
2) the ... not sure what they are called, the lights at the top of the cab are simply red plastic instead of being cromed up and nice like they should look.
3) doesn't come with a mini megatron that fits in his hand (a gimmick I liked from pictures of MP-01... or was that from the first MP starscream?) in fact it lacks several gimmicks the MP-01 had I think, does anybody have a list of the different gimmicks?

I think repro labels had some sweet sticker upgrades for the trailer and optimus as well
Moving mouthplate via a button on the back of the head, gun mode Megatron pistol, wrist communicators (different stickers between MP-01, MP-04, and their respective repaints), working suspension in both modes with opening vents on the legs, pistons in various places, and an LED in the Matrix chamber to light the Matrix. That's everything MP-01/MP-04 do or have that MP-10 doesn't. But MP-10 has perhaps the most important accessory that MP-04 never, ever came with: he comes with Roller.

Feedback: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40226

Current wants: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=48339
Detective Barricade is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.