Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 09:06 PM   #954
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishap View Post
I haven't had the best luck with DHL. One particular delivery I was tracking sat at the depot through its expected delivery day. And that was my day off work; I would have been home. So I rebooked the delivery to a friend's house for the next day. When nothing showed up at his door by 8:00pm, I checked online. "Delivery refused." Liars. So re-rebooked to their airport terminal for the next day. When I mentioned the "refusal" to the counter staff, one guy calls in a supervisor and says, "That happened again."
That was the end of it... for a month. Then I get a bill for taxes which were paid at time of purchase. And have you ever known DHL to let any amount owing go when you pick your parcel up?
I wince a little when I see my order is arriving via DHL. Delivery snags are not uncommon, but at least my stuff always arrives in good shape.
Use the DHL on Demand delivery service. It will allow you to change the packages destination to a DHL pick-up location near you and you just pick it up there when it arrives. I've done this with all of my Amazon Japan purchases. The pick-up locations may also be UPS stores.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.