Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 06:56 AM   #9
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: MMC - MP Skylinx Debuts at TFCon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
The combined mode of Skylynx should be able to come up to the lion chest of Predaking IMO. Now without actually having anything there for scale and based on memory he didn't hit that height of the OS KO Feral Rex nor the POTP Predaking (which I would not consider CHUG scale) He may fit in the middle but I would say if he is MP he's on the small side. Now granted it's not like the cartoon was ever consistent when he nor anyone else was drawn for scale
True, especially about season three. I think when I hear titan the first thought that comes to mind is for as big as Sky Lynx probably could be, he isn't close to Trypticon and Metroplex. I dunno, Sky Lynx is a weird character. Maybe along side size comparisons would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreobuilder View Post
The card in the display says that he will be released in their Reformatted line, so CHUG. According to something I read on Facebook, the MMC rep basically said something along the lines of "it is reformatted, but it will be big, so people can use it for MP if they want".

Regardless of the size, the esthetic is CHUG in my opinion. It lacks the clean lines of MP. YMMV

OB
Oh, he is the reformatted line? Well, heck, that clears it up then. Regardless for what I thought, MMC seems to regard Reformatted as CHUG. I dunno, I feel like I need to see more and a price tag.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.