Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 08:41 PM   #52
TRUCKvsGUN
Re: Initial thoughts on MP BW Megatron from HK...

Well said, Nocturn, though I gotta state disagreement with the narrative of Takara being some uncaring entity without pride in their products. These guys are serious about what they do, and they take great shame when something goes really bad - as is the Japanese way - like the refunds they offered everyone when Encore God Fire Convoy's voicechip was screwed up. We can all learn from the Japanese peoples' highly-developed sense of shame. I can't help but roll my eyes when people drone on about corporate greed or lack of consideration or paying "ransoms" when it comes to Takara, or for that matter most Japanese businesses.

Right on about times changing, though. BW MP Megatron is so far beyond anything they were doing 15 years ago. To pull off something like this, you need more parts, and smaller parts, and that means higher prices and more potential for things to go wrong. Not that stuff didn't break back then, either.

If yall want something cheap and blocky, I've got just the thing for you: the OG BW Megatron.

Contact me if you have for sale:
Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe Book
Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Boxed Set
MP-01 Matrix
POTP Onyx Prime

Last edited by TRUCKvsGUN; 04-03-2019 at 08:48 PM.
TRUCKvsGUN is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.