View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 07:27 AM   #3
ngnaw
Armada
Re: Video Cameras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave View Post
Hello there!

I got a problem: throughout years, I've made video reviews... and I always used sucky cameras... every time I bought a new camera thinking "This is the one" it turns out that... nope my video reviews still have a bad quality.

So I want suggestions, but I know NOTHING in cameras... and I want to make video reviews with a nice good video quality.

So far I used a Sony Handycam dont remember the model, I made few reviews with it and sold it off because it sucked video was bad quality, it couldnt focus at all, and the video format was HELL to convert, I then bought a Go pro (older model 1 or 2) and that thing cannot focus at ALL quality was decent, but I couldnt show toy details at all, I then used the video camera of my HTC M8 One phone... it has a bad focus but had one, but bad video quality, plus since its my phone and always in my pocket, the camera now has a scratch and my videos are now blurry

So I want to buy a new camera... but I'm on a budget... tight one...

Anyone here can recommend good decent cameras (I live in montreal, so local stores would help but I can buy online)

-Maybe a camera in the 200$
-Focus WELL because I want to show the toy details
-high resolution for HD would be really nice too.

Thanks!
You probably don't know how to edit your clips. Please research online. All you have to remember is you can't take low resolution to make it high resolution. If you can get anything that will do 720p at 30 and 60 fps minimum you are set. I usually use 1080p at 30 and 60 fps depending on what I'm doing. And I don't mix and match different video sizes in a clip, stick with 1080p or 720p. Also I think the standard now is H.264 codec in an mp4 format. Goodluck! Oh yes lighting must be good too!
ngnaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.