Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #45
wedge1021
Energon
Re: Generations Titan Class Metroplex Released at Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageoholic View Post
Is it too unrealistic to hope that you can enable all the phrases by reconfiguring a jumper on the sound board?
There was a similar issue a few years ago when Hasbro released the Star Wars "Big AT-AT" - the Canadian mass retail version had no voice clips, just sound effects. There was some speculation on if the sound board could be altered to "free up" the voices, but I don't remember what the outcome of that was. At least with that toy, I think the TRU exclusive vintage-boxed version had the US sound chip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deception View Post
honestly, the sounds ARE better for us release, but it's not sometime to go crazy over. if you can get your hands on it, then go for it, but if you're losing money and it becomes such a big hassle its probably not even worth it. how often are you going to be pressing that button for sounds anyways? you'd probably get bored after a few times.
This. I'll probably push the buttons once, then it'll sit on a shelf forever. If I can find the US version for a comparable price, great, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it if I get the Cdn one.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.