Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 07:12 PM   #48
Deception
Crossover
Re: The Seige Ultra Mangus pic, seems like Voyage class

Quote:
Originally Posted by BludChylde View Post
This is what aggravates me the most about the fandom. I don't know how many times people throw the term scale around and have no clue about what scaling even is.

and whats wrong with wanting scaling? devastator is a big bot. is it wrong that someone would prefer optimus prime to be smaller? like i said it's never going to be perfect but as for toys go its as close as you're going to get. i have a unicron figure. its way out of scale but i keep him with my collection because he's a character i don't have. everyones interpretation of scale won't be the same. official comics/movies don't make it the same. dreamwave had combiners that were the size of sky scrapers, but i'm to expect Groove to be that big? i know what real scale is but most importantly i know what i want in terms of toys in MY collection. i mean these are toys not model kits, but it doesn't mean you can't swap figures from different lines to make up what you want. all i'm saying is i'd prefer magnus to be taller. i mean he's a leader sized figure, compared to other leader toys i've owned, they seem to be shrinking. look at rotf optimus leader prime, that thing was huge. look at the powermaster prime figure, he huge even without the upgrade. even the combiner wars ultra magnus is bigger. thats one i have and will be keeping.

Last edited by Deception; 01-21-2019 at 07:22 PM.
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.