Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 07:00 PM   #18
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag
Re: Animated Leader Megatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan101 View Post
What is with all these "I dunno if I should keep (insert figure name here)" threads lately....

If you like it keep it, if not sell it....

In this case it wasn't that simple for me. I was out looking for Leader Ultra Magnus and Leader Bulkhead. I only found Bulkhead and Megatron. So due both to the great price and the fact that I could not find Magnus, I decided to pick up Megatron.

When I got home I pondered owning a second Animated Megatron (as I already have a different version). I mean, I really only bought him because I did not find Magnus. The question then became do I open him, or do I go and return him? Rather than opening a toy and then returning it (which is pretty weak in my opinion) I was wondering what other people thought of the figure as I value other peoples opinions on this board. That's all people.

...anywhoo, thank you to those who have given me very helpful information on the toy. Aren't message boards great. The review link was very helpful! And,

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrana View Post
well, battle dmg meg is cybertronian mod, and the leader is the only earth mode (also the activato), he is a good toy, if u got him for 20, i dont see why not keep him
I did not realize that his alt. mode was different so that pretty much sealed the deal for me! I am keeping him.

And unfortunately, my Magnus void will go on wanting.
Mighty_Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.