Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 07:55 PM   #26
zackmak
Robot Master
Re: Unofficial Photographic Archive vol 1 and 2

I also like the idea of the original MSRP to be stated (in US dollars, I guess).

Although I see great value in having a price guide 'base' that I can use now and later in life, I also can see that showing a price on the page will bring on a question of "What year is this for?", ultimately dating the book and taking away from it being just an artsy coffee table book (which it seems is what most people want).

Why not please both parties and keep the pages free from value mentions (i.e. original MSRP, ranking, current market value, etc.) and just show the figure and accessories? And at the back of the book (just before/after the index) have a list of all the values per figure. Out of sight, out of mind for those that don't care for it. There for those that want it.

Or, better yet, have a separate 4-page-or so insert listing all the values and sell it separately for a few bucks.

Obviously there was a lot of effort and time to collect as accurate as possible the values of each figure, so it would be a shame not to publish it. Those numbers are worth something to a lot of people.

Last edited by zackmak; 05-21-2017 at 10:08 AM.
zackmak is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.