Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 10:13 PM   #67
Fermix
Generation 2
Re: Northmen Collectibles - not impressed

Unfortunately the troubles with Northmen Collectibles extend to in-stock items as well. Back when the Facebook page allowed customer reviews (which it no longer does for some reason) there were a bunch of horror stories of people ordering things listed as in-stock but not hearing anything for weeks. I saw one story about a person that drove to the store because they got tired of waiting, and the owner was unable to fulfill the order because he could not find the product in his shop. The owner replied with something to the effect of "I offered this customer a full refund because they were being really rude and I no longer wanted to deal with them." I'm pretty sure those exact reasons were cited as justification to NOT grant a full refund in this very thread. A buddy of mine got burned on a few items and got a full refund through a dispute process. Life is too short for runarounds like this, even if you agree with the owner you can shop at a dozen other stores with nearly none of the drama.
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.