canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Star Trek Starship Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
resistance is futile!

How is it Benzo?

I read horrible reviews online about the cheap quality.

I'm a long way away from getting that reward. Although I have to give Eaglemoss credit.

I was charged $65 dollars a couple months ago and got my usual 2 ships. This was issues 16 & 17. By now I had not received any of the free rewards and I was like "what??"

So I contacted them as to why I was charged more and had not received any of my free rewards. No answer.

A month goes by and I am charged the usual $49.90 and receive my next 2 ships. OK?? So once again I contact them. No answer for 2 weeks.

Finally I send another more demanding email. I get told that it was my binder that cost extra the previous month. OK no problem, except no binder.

I explain that and get told that they are having supplier issues and I would get the binder and my freebies (binder and plaque) when available.

Needless to say I was unhappy and considering cancelling, but I really want the Nebula for a reasonable price.

Thankfully the next week I get 3 deliveries. I got my regular order, one binder, the plaque and......Future Enterprise-D???

Hahaha, so I got one reward early, and my other stuff, but I am still missing one binder.

So all in all crazy and funny at the same time. So I will continue for now.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.