Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 09:39 PM   #5
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Hunt for the BEST official Bruticus - CW vs Foc (With UW honourable mention)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruticus82 View Post
Fall of Cybertron had great potential, but was ultimately disappointing in hand.

I haven't had a chance to experience a combiner wars one yet, but am looking forward to it.
It's funny how much despite only being one more new mold and THREE Protectobot redecos/tools, Bruticus absolutely smokes Defensor IMO.

The different shoulder transformation gives him a much more pleasing amount of "bulk," and his chest plate pegs in far more solid. Despite the shared engineering between Onslaught and Hot Spot the only visibility same pieces are the thighs. Overall the colors are better, he looks bigger (Defensor is a runt compared to the other gestalts).

Defensor is GOOD. He's well done, the limbs are all very good, Hot Spot is fine, but the Combaticons individually and combined just top him in every way.

As far as whether UW is better or not, it's a matter of taste. I see what they're going for but simply like the Hasbro colors more, Slingshot repaint be damned. Blast-Off is SEXY.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.