Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: TFCC Problems
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #5
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus
Re: TFCC Problems

That's a great suggestion SunswipePrime. I've been kind of waiting to see what choices I would have. I didn't want to make any suggestions, in case I would inadvertently exclude myself from something. But what you said makes a lot of sense.

I figured I'm down to my last one or two emails, since there isn't much more to be said. I was likely to throw that out in my next email, seeing as how they don't seem like they will admit to the error and offer to re-send. I will have to suggest it myself. And hopefully, not get saddled with the cost.

Because with their shipping charges being what they are, I wouldn't want to pay it. But Sideburn looks like a nice piece, and I would love to have him. And then I can wash my hands of the club. Not too mention I already spent the money to 'buy' him as it were. I may just be out the 'free' shipping on him.

We'll see how it goes. They only seem to answer email between 2pm and 4pm Atlantic time. I've never been able to get more than one response and answer back per day.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.