Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: TFCC Problems
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #3
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: TFCC Problems

That sucks man. Hopefully things work out for you. One thing you should try, if you haven't already, is clearly state what you want them to do. I'm going to regurgitate something I "learned" in a business writing course in university. A lot of times the person on the recieving end of a complaint/problem, doesn't know how they should act, or know how the person with the issue wants them to react. A lot of times they're afraid to get in trouble so they don't admit to anything, and don't act or offer any solutions, hoping you'll just go away or things will resolve themselves, which they don't. So maybe in the next bit of corrispondence try clearly stating, without assigning blame, that you just want them to resend you the figure, because right now from the way things are described, the issue that's on the front burner is who's to blame in messing up the address rather than how you can get your Sideburn. Focus the conversation on getting the Sideburn sent to you with no charge. Who cares who messed up with the address because no one is going to admit blame on that.

Just simply state the sideburn was sent to the wrong address and was sent back to the return address. Then ask if they could resend it to your current address. Be polite and kiss some butt in the tone of the message. It can help alot because I'm sure these people deal with a lot of crap and a friendly tone can put them into an agreeable mood instead of shields up red alert.

Maybe this will help. Good luck.

Last edited by Sun Swipe Prime; 09-06-2011 at 08:33 PM.
Sun Swipe Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.