Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 06:45 PM   #9
ngnaw
Armada
Re: Boardie Question - At what point are you a scalper?

Guy guy guy it's simple... The problem one should look at is in the mirror. Scalpers are technically not by definition a scalper if they don't sell the product. So the issue lies with the one who is buying them at inflated prices thus making them a scalper price. If I want something so bad but can't get it at a good price then it's my problem to have discipline and not spend my money that way. It's not the scalpers problem... They are not a scalper if no one buys the stuff from them and they're stuck with the product. And if you weren't able to get the product, then that's your problem for being too slow, unlucky or wtv the reason may be...

and i'll give you a perfect example. Back in the Shopkins day, my niece was into it and I helped her get her whole collection. At the same time, the USA were sold out of Season 1 packs. I made a killing on ebay but at auction not buy it now... The item cost me 23 bucks CAD I sold them on average for $100 CAD after exchange... Was I a scalper then??? Your opinion can be posted but I know I wasn't scalping. The buyers were dictating the price...

Last edited by ngnaw; 10-15-2020 at 06:50 PM.
ngnaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.