Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #9
Blitzwing
Armada
Re: IDW MTMTE #15 (SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
I have to agree. I didn't care for it. Why? Too much too fast. I'm sure they will explain a little more in the next issue, but you have to admit the cover with Magnus punched through was pretty pretentious. Spoiled the whole thing. Then Overlords big escape is weak at best. Way too much happens off panel and those that are "dead" are never really dead.

I'm sure Braibstorms Meta Bomb will loop hole the whole thing.
Well, as for the pacing, the whole issue only took place over about an hour of time. But the issue itself was jam-packed with action. It's not like it read fast.

I'm not getting why so many readers think that the Magnus thing spoiled the issue? If he's even dead, his was only the third most important death in the issue. Rewind and Overlord's final scene was way more important. And what a return for Fort Max!

I guess if you don't want spoilers on your covers, IDW can always find Pat Lee and have him draw random pinup posters where the Transformer looks like a marshmellow and is not even in the issue.

Also, the Meta-bomb was hilarious. I'm wondering if Swerve will continue to break the 4th wall from now on. I highly doubt it will be used as any type of loop hole.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.