Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 12:34 PM   #15
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Re: Anyone ever ordered something online from https://www.jamesrsirois.com?

Do you think Takara will ever make him, and even if they do, will they continue down this road I hate where they feverishly work to represent a very expensive piece of plastic in as small a colour palette as they can to try to look like a cartoon made for kids, in the 80's.....

I'm sorry, but Bluestreak+, other than the weapon effects, was probably the most drab looking thing I've seen them make yet... Now, I love the blue windows. I wish there was a non-destructive way to change out the windshields but I haven't had time to look to much into it. So far from just a quick visual, it doesn't look possible. But even Prowl+ looks drab around his upper legs and the weapon that isn't even fully painted.

I actually considered seeing if I could take my Hasbro Prowl and replace the upper legs and hip if possible, with the one on the +, but I don't know if that is even possible, let alone, doable without causing damage.

Of course, I feel the same about missing out on Omega, as he was another of my favorites as a kid, but I just got FT-16M and MP-45 will apparently show up when DHL figures out where they put it.... (That wasn't a joke BTW.....)

Edit: Just thought to ask, is there a site that consistently reports on upcoming releases and reissues that are going to be going up for pre-order on sites soon? So I don't miss this crap in the future.

Thanks

Last edited by Darkmatter; 12-06-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.